Shin Reglia (シン・レグリア, Shin Reguria) is the right-hand man of Demon King Anos Voldigoad and the most powerful swordsman among the demons.
Shin has gray hair and colorless eyes and usually seen carrying a sword with him. He has a large vertical scar over his left eye.
Shin is rather a composed, calm and strong man. According to Anos, he is a man of great strength but low ambition as he fatefully served Anos during the Great War. Due to his stoic nature, he often seems emotionless as he has great difficulty adjusting to things that do not involve swords or battle.
Shin is the strongest swordsman among the demons and Anos' right hand swearing him eternal loyalty even when he reincarnated.
After he married Reno and a child was on the way, he came back to Delsgade to reincarnate. However, as he was preparing to do so, Titi spirits came from Aharthern to tell him that Reno was in danger. Shin immediately rushed back, only to find Nousgalia with a dying Reno, causing him to attack and severely injure Nousgalia. Shin then embraced Reno's body as she was about to disappear.
Reno thanked Shin for protecting her, and asked him to put an end to their daughter's life if she ever threatened the world, as she was born from the story of the Fictional Demon King of Tyranny Avos Dilhevia. Despite being the right-hand of the true Demon King of Tyranny, Shin refused, saying that he would create a world for their child to live in. After Reno's death, Shin continued to live without reincarnating, spreading the rumors about Avos for his daughter to continue living.
- Immense Magic Power: Shin had an incredible amount of magic power but according to Anos, he wasn't very good with spells.
- Master Swordsman: Shin is the most powerful swordsman of the demon race, as it is stated that he mastered every demon sword in existence and has a thousand sword techniques. He is considered as Anos' most powerful subordinate from the Mythical Age, as he was able to battle against even gods and win. He demonstrated his swordsmanship prowess by defeating the Great Spirit of Water; Liniyon, in a single blow. According to Anos, he could even fight against the Four Evil Kings simultaneously and still be the victor.
Weapons and Equipment
- Unique Sword <Sigshesta>: A demon sword that can change as you wish, but it can't cut anything unless concentrate your mind on it.
- Severance Sword <Deltroz>: A double-edged demon sword with a sharp blade that cut off anything if touch and a curse that consumes the magic power of the user. Among the thousand swords that Shin possessed, this is the most powerful sword.
- Looting Sword <Gilionojes>: A curse demon sword that takes away your voice when cutting in the neck, takes away your vision when cutting your eyes, and takes away your life when it slits your heart. Even if the wound in the neck heals, the voice that Looting Sword has stolen would never return.
- God-Slashing Sword <Guneodros>: It's blade kills Gods and destroys order. 
- Mystery 2: <Grim Reaper>