|“||Nafta is thinking. This world is filled with order and only the impossible which is human life. Yet, because their eyes are blind, people see hope in the impossible. It is because they see hope that people can live. From Nafta's point of view, all human eyes are closed. Yet, it is precisely because they are closed that they can see. That is, hope. Even if i close both these eyes, it is something Nafta's eyes will never see.||„|
|~ Nafta to Diedriech|
Nafta (ナフタ, Nafuta) is the God of Future.
Nafta has the appearance of a beautiful woman with dark blue hair that stretches to her shoulders. She wears a green-blue robe and holds a transparent crystal ball in her hands.
Nafta has a stoic personality that makes difficult to determine her true feelings. Liking to keep herself isolated as she thinks she'll simply bother those around her. Deep inside she's soft. Struggling with finding hope withing despair
- Immense Magic Power: As a god, she possesses immense magic power, having a near bottomless magic pool that can only be used up when doing something of extraordinary magnitude.
- Future World Crystal <Kandaquizorte>: The authority of Nafta, the God of Future. Described as the many futures of the world, it is the ability to be able to look and choose the future. The only way to destroy <Kandaquizorte> is to destroy all possibilities of the future.
- Limited World: it's the Domain of Nafta. A world made entirely of Crystals, creating the worst possible futures for whoever she traps inside. Later on she gains the ability to project the limited world in the real one for a short amount of time.
- Conceptual Existence: Gods maintain and embody the order and laws of the world.
Weapons and Equipment
Diedrich is a precious person to Nafta. The first emperor to stick around, not aboundoning her, the first to show her the hope withing despair and the first to lead her to a better, brighter future which isn't the end.
- Web Novel, Arc 4, Chapter 6