|“||I didn't originally exist in this world.||„|
|~ Misha to Anos Voldigoad|
Misha Necron (ミーシャ・ネクロン, Mīsha Nekuron) is in the family line of Ivis Necron, one of the Seven Elder Demon Emperors who control the demon race. She is Sasha's younger twin sister, but for some reason, she is treated as a mixed-blood demon.
Misha is a young girl with pale skin, white hair, and big blue eyes that fade into a lighter color at the end. Her hair is short and messy, but also has long bangs in the front. She is also slightly taller and curvier than Sasha.
Misha's school uniform consists of the standard white uniform for mixed-bloods and a Hexagram badge. She also wears two hair ribbons with a blue diamond at the tip, long grey socks, and white boots.
When Misha combines with Sasha to form Aisha, her hair becomes longer and their attire becomes a long white dress.
Misha is a quiet girl who speaks in short sentences and isn't very assertive, especially when compared to her more hotheaded sister Sasha. Due to being labelled as a "magic doll", she was shunned by other demons, making her feel lonely and isolated. Misha was aware that she would disappear in her 15th birthday, so she wanted to make some memories before ceasing to exist. She was very happy to have met Anos, her very first friend, which is why she deeply treasures the memories they have together.
Misha is also very perceptive about the feelings of others, as she was able to see that Sasha didn't truly hate her despite Sasha's actions, as well as seeing Eleonore's sadness despite her natural cheerful personality. As the series progresses, Anos starts asking Misha what she thinks he feels, showing that he has great trust in her observational abilities.
15 years ago, in an attempt to create a powerful vessel for the Demon King to reincarnate into, Ivis Necron used Dino Jixes on Sasha to split her into two people. Even though both body and soul was divided, the two girls would gradually return to their original form, albeit many times stronger. The two babies were then treated as twin sisters, but raised separately because Misha was inconsequiential and would disappear in their 15th birthday, as Sasha was the original person. Because of her circumstances, no demon would talk to her, not even at school. As a result, Misha cherished the time she spent with Anos, when he talked to her and when he invited her to his house for dinner.
During an incident in their childhood, when Sasha lost control of her Magic Eyes of Destruction, Misha helped calm her down since she was unaffected by it.
- Great Magic Power: At the start of the series, Misha is already a very powerful demon, having around 1,000 times the magic capacity of other students taking the entrance exam. After gaining a complete source, Misha's latent magical abilities are brought out, strengthening her even further. After a week of training under Anos, he is confident she shouldn't lose to any modern demon.
- Master Creation Magic User: Misha demonstrated great aptitude with it as she was able to build 3 Demon King Castle's during the group opposition test against Sasha (although the castles were hollow, it is noted to be an impressive feat that other Castle Lords wouldn't be able to do). During her date with Anos, he stated that she can eventually surpass him in creation magic if she tried hard enough. During her battle against Linka Theournes, Misha was able to strengthen her creation magic by using her Magic Eyes of Creation to reproduce and create a pseudo-Delsgade, which amplified her power to the point of transmuting Linka's sword into a fragile substance, as well as Linka herself into ice crystals.
- Perceptive Magic Eyes: Her Magic Eyes are also far more perceptive than the average Magic Eyes. When Anos scored a 0 and broke the measuring crystal during the Magic Power Exam, Misha was able to tell that the crystal broke because Anos' magic power was far greater than what the crystal could measure. She was able to spot extremely small details in the ring that had a small miniature city inside, that Anos gave her during their date. She was also able to to learn the magic of Gatom just by seeing Anos use it a few times.
Weapons and Equipment
- Lotus Ice Ring: A ring that enhances ice magic. The chill it gives off is said to blanket the Seven Seas with ice sheets the shape of lotus leaves.
- The "ネクロン" last name possibly from ネクロ (necro - related to the corpse) and ン (could be understood as "the") It may explain why the first Necron, Ivis, looks like a corpse himself, as his magic focus on life and death theory. Misha's name could be used from Slavic's baby name: a gift from God.
- Misha's magical aptitude increased after she gained a complete source, by fusing the source of her present self with the source of her past self.
- Her magic eyes allow her to see the emotions and feelings, even they try to mask their true feelings, such as seeing through Sasha's attempts to make Misha hate her in order to save or Eleonore's sadness hidden beneath her easy-going persona.
- Misha is shown to have a hobby of creating magic models to sell at a magic model shop by using Iris.
- Misha is shown to be fond of cats.
- Misha and Sasha can combine with each other by using Dino Jixes into a being referred to as Aisha.
- She is the reincarnation of Militia, the Goddess of Creation, and even retains her affinity with Creation Magic. Anos has also praised her, saying that she can eventually surpass him in creation magic. After all, she was the god who created the world in her past life.