"I didn't originally exist in this world"
Misha Necron (ミーシャ・ネクロン, Mīsha Nekuron) is in the family line of Ivis Necron, one of the Seven Elder Demon Emperors who control the demons. She's Sasha's younger twin sister, but for some reason, she is treated as mixed blood.
Misha is a young girl with pale skin, short white hair that has long front bangs. Her hair is pretty messy, and when Misha combines with her sister, Sasha, her hair becomes longer. Misha has big blue eyes that fade into a lighter color at the end, and her cheeks seem to be always pink. She is also slightly taller and curvier than her sister despite being younger.
Misha wears a standard Demon King Academy's uniform for the mixed blood, although she is a pure-blood one. She possesses a Hexagram badge. Misha wears long grey socks and white and grey shoes.
Misha is a kuudere who is quiet and obedient. She is Anos's classmate and the first friend of his reincarnated life.
Misha deeply cares about her twin sister Sasha, even though she acts like she hates her and treats her awful, Misha knows that is just an act and she truly loves her. She should have disappeared on her 15th birthday, but she was saved by Anos.
15 years ago, in an attempt to create a proper vessel for the demon king to revive into, Ivis Necron used Separation and Fusion Reincarnation <Dino Jekses> on Sasha to split her into two. <Dino Jekses> is the magic made by combining fusion magic and Soul and Body Division <Delga>. Misha was originally a part of Sasha, but even the body and soul were divided, they will gradually return to their original form, so she would eventually disappear on her 15th birthday. Knowing that she will disappear, Misha was mostly raised separately from Sasha. One exception to their separation was an incident in their childhood where Sasha lost control of her Demon Eyes of Destruction, but Misha, who was unaffected, helped calm her down.
Because of her circumstances, no demons except her caretakers would talk to her, even at school. As a result, when Anos talked to her and invited her to his house, Misha cherished those memories very much.
At the start of the series, Misha is already a very powerful demon, having around 1,000 times the magic capacity of other students taking the entrance exam. After gaining a complete root, Misha's latent magical abilities are brought out, strengthening her even further. After a week of training under Anos, he is confident she shouldn't lose to any modern demon.
- Demon Eyes: Misha's Demon Eyes are far more perceptive than the average Demon Eyes. When Anos scored a 0 and broke the measuring crystal during the Magic Power Exam, Misha was able to tell that the crystal broke because Anos' magic power was far greater than what the crystal could measure. Her demon eyes also allowed her to see Eleonore's sadness hidden beneath her easy-going persona.
- Object Creation <Ibis>: Various things can be created including castles and various barriers.
Weapons and Equipment
- Lotus Leaf Ice Ring: It gives it enhances off the cold air and got its name after filling seven seas with ice lotus leaves. It enhances ice magic.
- The "ネクロン" last name possibly from ネクロ (necro - related to the corpse) and ン (could be understood as "the") It may explain why the first Necron, Ivis, looks like a corpse himself, as his magic focus on life and death theory. Misha's name could be used from Slavic's baby name: a gift from God.
- Misha and Sasha can combine with each other by using Separation and Fusion Reincarnation <Dino Jekses>, into a being referred to as Aisha.
- She is the reincarnation of Militia, the God of Creation, and even retains her affinity with Creation Magic. Anos also praised her, saying that she can surpass him in Creation Magic eventually. After all, in her past life, she was the God who created the world.
- Web Novel Chapter 78