Misa is a girl with small stature and a pale complexion. She has brown eyes that fade into orange at the end. Her hair is also brown and is being fastened by two white elastic hairbands. Misa also has bangs, as the right one is longer than the other one.
She wears a white standard Demon King Academy uniform for the ones that are not pure-blood demons, this uniform includes blue straight lines that embroidered in the sleeves, bottom, collar, and the top. On her sleeves, there are diamond-like ornaments embroidered to them. She possesses a Quadrangle badge. Misa wears black tights and black boots with white soles, heels, and toes.
Misa is a happy go-lucky girl who looks at everything with a positive attitude and is an individual who refuses to giving up. She is noted to be very caring and compassionate as she always strives to help those in need. It is revealed that her main reason for wanting to change the current structure of demon societiy by joining the Unitary was so that she could met her father, who couldn't see her due to the disciminatory nature of the demon hierarchy towards hybrids. Despite this, she doesn't hate the royals themselves and hopes that the two can join hands together to form a better future as one. Misa also demonstrated great bravery as she was willing to risk her life by reducing her own source to heal Lay's mother, despite the fact that doing so could have endangered her own source and completely destroy her.
However, after assuming her Avos Dilhevia form, her personality undergoes a major shift as Misa conciousness is submerged in the depths of her mind and the personality of Avos Dilhevia takes control. Due to being born from the traditions and lore of the Demon King of Tyranny that was passed down between the royalist demons, who assert pureblood supremacy, and humans, who regard the Demon King of Tyranny as a threat to humankind, Misa-as-Avos Dilhevia is shown to be cruel and arrogant, especially in her power, as she mocked Anos with the fact that she took everything from him. Avos is shown to be a proponent of pureblood supremacy due to the royalist rumors, as she ordered all of the hybrids to be hunted down and forcing them to become nourishment for her and the royal demons. However, despite her change in character, she still maintains her love for Lay/Kanon, albeit in a twisted way, as she told him that if he wouldn't become hers, she would tear him to pieces and keep his source in a bottle of magic so that she can have him to herself.
Misa is the chosen "Child of God" who was created in order to destroy the Demon King Anos Voldigoad. The body of her father, Shin Reglia, was used as an intermediary. Nousgalia forcibly took her out of Reno by using Growth <Crest> and made her the spirit of the rumors and traditions of the Fictional Demon King Avos Dilhevia. In order to keep his daughter alive, Shin had to spread the rumors of Avos, which meant betraying Anos.
Nousgalia's true aim was retrieving Aberneyu's Order of Destruction from Anos, which was transformed into his signature sword; Venuzdonoa. Because Venuzdonoa was the sword of the Demon King of Tyranny, Avos Dilhevia would have as much claim to the sword as Anos.
Misa grew up without knowing the identity of her birth parents, only the fact that her mother was a spirit and her father a demon. Her mother passed away soon after she was born, and she never knew her father. But she did learn that he was royalty, and from a rather high position at that, thus it couldn't be known that he had a mixed-blooded child.
On her tenth birthday, she received half of a magic sword, instinctively knowing that her father had the other half. She believes that the sword will one day become whole again, when royals and mixed-bloods join hands, and thus she joined Unitary to make that happen.
- Immense Magic Power: In her true form, Misa possesses a vast amount of magic power due to being the embodiment of Avos Dilhevia, the Demon King of Tyranny. According to Anos, her magic power was powerful enough to rival his own.. She demonstrated the ability to fight on par with Lay Glanzudlii (although Lay wasn't trying to kill her). However, it is noted that her power did decrease a bit after she was reborn as a pure spirit..
- Immense Physical Strength: Despite her delicate frame, Misa possesses immense physical strength in her true form as she was able to restrain Lay, who himself possesses considerate physical prowess. She demeonstrated the ability to easily restrain a Child Dragon and crush their source.
- Spell Theory Knowledge: Due to possesing the lore of the Demon King of Tyranny, who mastered all magic, Misa can instantly develop new magics for her to use and enhance already existing spells. She demonstrated the ability to develop the ability to instantly develop the magic of "Dark Area <Demera>" and "Alcohol Absorption <Delor>".
- Spirit Magic: As the true daughter of the Great Spirit Reno, Misa can utilize Spirit Magic to great effect, as she can mimic the abilities of other spirits. She is shown to be highly capable of utilizing various spirit abilities to different effect, but it is stated that her mother Reno is superior to her in that regard.
- Spirit Rain Mist <Fuska>: It is a type of concealment magic that creates rain and mist. In addition, the user is able to turn into rain droplets, allowing them to move freely anywhere in the affected area.
- Big Tree Blessed Leaves <Eniyunia>: It is a type of restraining magic that be used to bind a target to a tree, which seals their movements.
- Wind Thunder Spirit Arrow <Gigadeal>:: It is an offensive-based magic which can be used to fire countless thunder arrows to attack a target with.
- Hidden Mischief God <Titigennu>: A spell that combines the power of Titi and Gennuru, to create a concealement spell that makes the user and any person it is used on nearly undetectable, as well as allowing to pass through any surface. It is considered a simplified version of Spirit Army <Alha Alflem>.
- Magic Eyes of Destruction: These magic eyes are capable of "destroying" (disintegrating) everything in Misa's sight, including a person's mind and magic itself. Additionally, these magic eyes can put people to sleep for at least a day. These magic eyes can seemingly act automatically to "destroy" powers that attempt to affect Misa, making it the ultimate anti-magic.
- Hell Flame Annihilation Mortar <Jio Graze>: Said to be the highest-ranking of attack fire magic within the demon race's magic system, a powerful miniature jet-black sun which can be fired off at the enemy like a comet. As is the case with all forms of magic, the more powerful the user, the more powerful the spell becomes. In the Mythical Age, one caster could use multiple <Jio Graze>, but in the Magical Age, 20 people could only reach a 20% success rate.
- Magic Black Thunder Emperor <Jirasd>: Origin magic that borrows power from the Demon King of Tyranny. It is a typhoon of powerful black lightning that rains destruction onto enemies.
- Source Kill <Bebesd>: Misa stains her fingertips in dense black magic particles and impales with her spear hand towards the enemy, this directly attacks the source, possibly destroying it permanently if the attack is successful.
- Demon Curse Necrosis Destruction <Deguzegdo>: A curse resembling a black snake that appears on the body and causes the opponent's magical power to run amok leading to their death.
- Hell Flame Binding Chains Magic Formation <Zora E Dipto>: A magical technique that summons chains of hell flame to constrict the enemy's movements and finish them off.
- Four Worlds Wall <Beno Yeven>: The wall that divided the world into four 2,000 years ago. It was made by combining the magic power of the God of Creation, the Great Spirit, the Hero, and the Demon King. It rejects everything and destroys them. Misa can clad any part of her body in the same wall that separated the world, to act as either a protective barrier or to strengthen her attacks.
- Dark Area <Demera>: A spell that was based on the previous version of <Asc>, the Demon Judgement <Jerga>, as it imposes the will of Avos Dilhevia onto those that believe in her existence, and empowers Avos Dilhevia and her followers by consuming the magic power of hybrid demons. In addition, it prevents the use of <Gatom> and other teleportation magic. By limiting and focusing its power on a specific area, it can be used to negate the power of the God of the Heavenly Gate, preventing teleportation and returning the person to the area where they tried to leave.
- Dark Area Demon King Army <Demera Gyze>: A spell that collects the magic power absorbed by <Demera>, which is used to further empower the subordinates of the user by channeling the collected power into them.
- Magic Black Spirit Wind Thunder Emperor <Giga Jirasd>: Summons Gigadeas, who is strengthened by the power of <Jirasd> as he grows in size and gains the appearance of a evil king, with him unleashesing dark wind and black thunder to annihilate enemies.
- Source Kill Spirit Death Rain <Vega Bebesd>: A spell that combines the power of Liniyon with <Bebesd>, as it allows the user to transform their arms into jet-black water dragons, which can used to attack enemies, as well as destroy their sources, as the arms can stretch and the fingers of the user can be turned into claws to skewer enemies.
Weapons and Equipment
- She makes a cameo appearance at the end of Episode 1.
- Due to the fact that Nousgalia was possessing Shin's body during Misa's conception, he can also be considered her father due to the fact that his essense imbued her with divine power.
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 5, Chapter 38
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 4, Chapter 38
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 4, Chapter 67
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 5, Chapter 6
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 4, Chapter 39
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 4, Chapter 40
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 7, Chapter 14
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 2, Chapter 5
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 4, Chapter 36
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 11, Chapter 26
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 8, Chapter 29
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 10, Chapter 28