- Seven Demon Emperors: The seven demons created from Anos's own blood 2,000 years ago, just before Anos reincarnated. Their existence was created and gave life by magic, not by mating. It was prepared because Anos needed a body to inherited his own blood when he reincarnated.
- Root: The basic concept of existence, which is hidden in all living things. A good magician can be reborn with his original memory kept at his root, and even if his body perishes, unless his root is intact, he can be revived.
- Reincarnation: Using the root magic Reincarnation <Silica>, to be reborn as another creature while maintaining its own root. It takes a great deal of proficiency and some conditions to fully inherit the memory and power of the previous life.
- Order: The various laws that make up the world, or the power of the gods that keep these laws normal. There are various orders such as “time”, “creation”, and “destruction”, and the same number of gods control them.
- Tear Flower: A flower that received the tears of the Great Spirit Mother. If it bears fruit without dying, a rumor and tradition that exists somewhere in the world become a new spirit. The great spirit itself does not know what kind of spirit is born.
- Sword's Mystery: A mystery that wakes up the hidden power by acting on the root of the demon sword and holy sword. There are various "mysteries" depending on the sword, but their power only appears when they are truly united with the sword.
- Reincarnate: To be reborn as another creature using the root magic <Reincarnation (Silica)>. If a person who is not good at root magic is used, neither power nor memory can be completely taken over. Also, in some cases, the person may not be aware until the memory is awakened.
- Selection Judgment: A ritual of choosing a person who will act as a "lost order" when the gods perish for some reason. Several gods select candidates for each, fight, and compete to become the "substitute".
- Heaven Pillars Support Sword: Thick bedrock that covers the underground world — a pillar has the order to support the canopy. An important pillar that literally supports the bottom of the earth, where there are several of the same things, and if even one is lost, the canopy will fall.
- Dragon Nucleus: When a dragon eats multiple roots and gives birth as a new life child dragon, it is a special root centered on the carriage. Due to its characteristics, the dragons seek dragon nucleus, and the person born as a dragon nucleus bears the fate of being targeted by the dragon.
- Mythical Age: Over 2,000 years ago, the era of war and chaos in which Anos lived before he was reincarnated. The demons, humans, spirits, and gods lived in the same world, especially the fierce battle between demons and humans was repeated.
- Magical Age: A peaceful era that came after the mythical era and the conflict disappeared. Although called the magical age, its technology is degenerating compared to the mythical age. Some advanced magic has been lost, and some have even been forgotten.
- Hero: Among the human warriors, those who are particularly talented and have been selected as holy swords. Hero Kanon was one of them, and there were several other heroes 2,000 years ago.
- Hero Kanon: A legendary hero with seven roots, who repeatedly fought fiercely with the Demon King of Tyranny 2,000 years ago. However, sometime after Anos's reincarnation, he disappeared.
- Spirit: Existence that various traditions and anecdotes rooted in the world have formed as living things. Its power is stronger and more faithful to it as the underlying tradition spreads. It has a true form and a fictitious appearance.
- Four Evil Royals: The four demons in Dilhaide who were proud of the power behind Anos in the mythical age. Each of them reigned as "Blaze Death King, "Dark King", Curse King", and "Scarlet Monument King".
- Avos Dilhevia: The False Demon King imprinted on people's memory during the 2,000 years' time until Anos's reincarnation was completed. Its true identity is Lay = Hero Kanon, but its role should have ended――?
- Gods: The race that controls the world. Each person has some kind of "order" as their authority and is extremely powerful.
- Dragon: A phantom ancient creature that was almost extinct 2,000 years ago. It is said that those who are eaten by the dragons will be digested without leaving even their roots.
- Child Dragon: Among the Human Dragon, especially those of the first generation who was born directly from the dragon. The true identity is the roots of those who were eaten by the dragon bundled together and born as a new life.
- Human Dragon: A different race that lives in the underground world and seems to be close to humans and demons, and it is said that it has dragons as its ancestor. Among them, those born directly from dragons - the generations are called "Child Dragons" and have greater power than other dragons.
- God of Absurdity Denudnub: The “disobedient god” is said to have once rebelled against the order of the gods. In Giordal, his name is repelled, although he was a god, he was not a target for faith. The Human Dragon, who saw Misha and Sasha combined, said that she was the God of Absurdityーー
- Four Worlds Wall <Beno Yeven>: The great magic that divides the world, which was activated by the Demon King of Tyranny Anos with the help of the Hero, God of Creation, and Great Spirit. This created a world in which each race lived, continuing a peaceful era for the 2,000 years that continue to this day.
- Demon Sword: A type of magical tool that is superior in strength and power to a sword and has special effects. The sword itself has its own will and can be drawn out only by a person who finds it suitable for the bearer.
- Holy Sword: A type of magic tool that has the same magic power as a Demon Sword and selects the owner. Created by the power of gods and spirits, it exerts tremendous effects on demons.
- Spirit God Human Sword <Evansmana>: The holy sword of the Hero Kanon, which was trained by a master craftsman, had a spirit dwelled, and was blessed by the gods. It was created in order to destroy the Demon King of Tyranny, and it is said it will cut off even fate.
- Principle Destroying Sword: The inscription is Venuzdonoa. The greatest and strongest trump card of the Demon King, which reduces the logic that composes this world. Even 2,000 years ago, it was rarely taken out, and everyone who saw the sword must have been destroyed...?
- Allied Beads: God's tools that have been used in rituals called "Justice of Vocation" since ancient times. By using this, it is possible to summon gods and dragons, form a pact, and borrow their power. In addition to the "Allied Beads of Selection" used in the selection judgment, there seem to be beads that can be used by people other than the selector.
- Royal Capital Gairadite: The capital of the human world, located at the center of the human continent, Azeshion. 2,000 years ago, the headquarters of the Demon King Suppression Army centered around the hero Kanon was located. It was also a military city which was filled with vaious anti-magic circles and weapons in case of a surprise attack.
- Great Spirit Forest Aharthern: The world where the spirits live. Its whereabouts change over time and can only be found by following rumors of the Great Spirit Forest.
- Demon King Castle Delzogade: The castle of the demon king in the mythical age. The entire castle becomes a three-dimensional magic formation, forming the Principle Destroying Sword. The current Demon King Academy was opened using the Demon King Castle.
- Underground World: A huge cavern deep underground beneath Dilhaide and Azeshion. Anos also does not know its existence, and there is a country where people called "Human Dragon" live.
- God Dragon Country Giordal: One of the 3 great countries exist in the underground world. It is governed by the Order of Giordal with the Pope at the top and believes in God, <Almighty Sparkle> Ekues. It is a country where Human Dragons live, but the public order is not bad because it is acceptable to demons and humans.
- Holy City Gaelahesta: Holy city that does not belong to any of the 3 underground world great countries. In the center of the city, which is spread out in a circular shape, is where the school of Ancient time, Eberast Anzetta, located. The War-Free Covenant prohibits any conflicts except within the castle of Eberast Anzetta.
- Dragon King's Country Agaha: One of the three great powers that exist in the underground world. A land of knights who are prophets and ruled by the Sword Emperor. Although they believe in Almighty Sparkle as well as Giordal, God is believed to reside in each person, and they are ideologically opposed due to differences in their beings.
- Victory Dragon's Country Gadesiola: One of the three major powers that exist in the underground world. A mysterious country ruled by the Victory King. It is said that all faith must be abandoned in order to enter, and a person who once entered the country is never allowed to leave the country again.
- Demon King Academy Delzogade: Originally a demon academy that nurtures the ruler class "Demon Emperor". However, as the time when it is said that the demon king will be reincarnated is approaching, it also plays a role in selecting the excellent demons that should be the container. The building uses the former Demon King Castle Delzogade as it is.
- Imperial: Those who inherited the blood of the Demon King of Tyranny among the demons. Only the demon king families can enter the Demon King Academy. Among them, who completely inherited the blood of the Founder entered into a marital relationship with another one in one of the demon king families in order to protect the purity of their blood are called "Imperial" and are in a high position.
- Imperial and Unitary: In contrast to the Imperial, which is as thin as a clan that inherits the blood of the Demon King of Tyranny purely, the Unitary is that all demons are equal regardless of blood. The real power of the current Demon World <Dilhaide> is held by the Imperial.
- Anos Fan Union: A group consisting of those who follow Anos as the Demon King of Tyranny. This is a tentative appearance, and its entity is a subordinate organization of the "Unitary", which is a group of students in white clothes who are dissatisfied with the current situation.
- Hero Academy: A school for training heroes builds in Gairadite. It is said that the reason why the hero is still brought up in the peaceful "Magical Age" is to bring up the human resources to develop the country.
- Phantom Knights: A battle group belonging to Gadesiola. They are not Human Dragons but demons, and many heroes from the Mythical Age. It is said that they were originally active on the ground, but――?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.