"I also like love and kindness. That it is always filled with beautiful despair. It's fragile and easy to crumble, a breeding ground for ugliness and hatred."
Graham (グラハム, Gurahamu) was a demon so powerful that he defied the order of the Gods, thus he was labelled a Misfit similarly to Anos Voldigoad.
He's from a race of headless demon called Zeylon. Because he was born without a head, he took possession of Celis Voldigoad's head, which he attached to his own body.
He's ruthless, manipulative and twisted, usually seen with a carefree smile and attitude.
Originally born in the sage's family, he was once destroyed by Celis. He was then reincarnated and reborn as a headless demon race called Zeylon. He later reappears before Celis and wipes out the phantom knights before depriving the leader Celis of his head and impersonating him.
- Immense Magic Power: Graham possesses a huge amount of magic power which allows him to use his different spells to the utmost fullest.
- Source of Nothingness: Just like Anos, Graham possesses a unique source. In his case, it is that of pure nothingness that takes place after his source has been destroyed. The closer Graham comes to annihilation, and therefore to his original nothingness, the stronger he gets. Reforming back from nothing increases his power. It was this source that allowed him to put up a fight against Anos and survive his constant destruction.
Weapons and Equipment
- Divine Scythe of Distemper <Befenguzdogma>: A black scythe with a large, crooked blade that bears an eerie appearance. As it was created via directly converting the Mad God Aganzon into a weapon, it can utilize a divine order, similarly to Venuzdonoa. Whereas Venuzdonoa can utilize the order of destruction, to destroy everything in creation, Befenguzdogma can utilize the order of disorder, to distort reality in order to achieve a desired result. With this weapon, it is possible to land an attack that should've been impossible, by distorting reality into making the attack that originally missed, land. It was with this weapon that Graham was able to kill Celis Voldigoad, as well as put up a fight against Anos Voldigoad who was wielding Venuzdonoa.
Anos is an individual Graham sees as his equal. He believes Anos to be the only one who can fill his emptiness and cleanse his loneliness.
First High King Boldinos
Graham manipulated Boldinos in attacking and trying to end the eight selectors which ultimately lead to his defeat and eventual death.
Her previous incarnation namely Sophia was in love with Boldinos, but that only lasted for one life time. She likewise was manipulated and broken by Graham who posed as Boldinos to fulfil his own goal.
Ejes was an apprentice of the deceased Celis Voldigoad, whom Graham defeated alongside the rest of the Phantom Knights. He trained and improved on his spear techniques and skills in order to one day avenge his fallen master. But despite his hard efforts, he still lost to Graham.
- Graham isn't his real name, but one he took from the Hero Graham.
- Maou Gakuin Web Novel, Arc 8, Chapter 44