|“||Disturbing the flow of time is unforgivable. Let the judgment of time fall upon you||„|
|— Eugo La Raviaz to Anos Voldigoad|
Eugo La Raviaz (エウゴ・ラ・ラヴィアズ Eugo Ra Raviazu?) is the Keeper of Time.
Eugo La Raviaz has the appearance of the traditional Grim Reaper, wearing a long black cloak while wielding a scythe.
Eugo like most gods doesn't really have a personality on his own he lives to protect the order of time by keeping it balanced and punishing those who try to disorder it. The Eugo that faced Anos surprised him by speaking, as the previous Keepers of Time did not speak to him before.
When Anos tried to turn back time in order to save Misha, Eugo arrived to stop him from changing the past. After determining that his best option to deal with Anos was alongside Ivis Necron, he merged with Ivis and granted him both his weapon and power. Though the Ivis/Eugo fusion seemed to have the upper hand, Anos is able to turn the tides of the battle using Venuzdonoa and destroys the source of Eugo.
- Immense Magic Power: As a god, he possesses immense magic power, having a near bottomless magic pool that can only be used up when doing something of extraordinary magnitude.
- Time Manipulation: As the Keeper of Time, Eugo is capable of manipulating time in numerous ways, such as stopping time, accelerating time, rewinding time, cutting and erasing powers by devouring their time, healing wounds by reversing time, etc.
- Immortality: Eugo is described as an existence that is timeless, permanent, immutable and immortal with the power of providence and invulnerability.
- Conceptual Existence: Gods maintain and embody the order and laws of the world.
Weapons and Equipment
- Due to his nature as a Keeper, there exist multiple versions of Eugo La Raviaz.