Egus De Rafan (エグズ・ド・ラファン, Eguzu Do Rafan) is the Guardian God of Destruction.
Egus De Rafan takes the form of a shadow angel with wings.
Egus, like most gods, doesn't really have a personality on his own, as he exists to protect the order of destruction. Unlike other guardian gods, he is shown to talk, as he warn Anos and his followers that "order shall not be disturbed".
- Immense Magic Power: As a god, he possesses immense magic power, having a near bottomless magic pool that can only be used up when doing something of extraordinary magnitude.
- Destruction Manipulation: As the Guardian God of Destruction, Egus possesses the ability to cause great destruction, as was demonstrated when a group of them damaged the Flying Castle Ship Zeridhavenus, which could fly through the sky of destruction, and destroyed numerous strong demons that were piloting it. Though it is noted that his power of destruction is far inferior to Abernyu's destructive power.
- Conceptual Existence: Gods maintain and embody the order and laws of the world.
- Divine Destructive Blast <Domios>: Fires a shell of shadow sunlight, which can incinerate nearly everything it comes into contact with.
Weapons and Equipment
Eguz exists to protect Abernyu's order from being disturbed, as was demonstrated when he attacked Anos and his followers, who were trying to corrupt the Sun of Destruction.
- Due to his nature as a Guardian God, there exist multiple versions of Egus De Rafan.
- Web Novel, Arc 9, Chapter 7